Para la versión en Español, favor acceder al siguiente enlace.
When you browse the website www.lock-io.com ("Website" or "Web"), it is possible that files known as "cookies" will be downloaded to your computers. Here we inform you what they are, what they are for and what are the ways to deactivate the automatic download of these files.
What is a Cookie?
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to the user .. The user's browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in security settings.
Without your express consent - through the activation of cookies in your default browser will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Cookies of analysis: Are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
- Click on the key icon in the upper right corner of your browser.
- Select Options (for Mac, select Preferences).
- Click on the Advanced tab (Under the Hood).
- Click on Content Settings.
- Click on Cookies.
- Click Allow local data to set (recommended).
Internet Explorer 7 and More
- Go to the top of the browser window and select Tools.
- Click on Internet Options
- Click on the Privacy tab, and then select Advanced Options.
- Mark Cancel the automatic handling of cookies (if it is already marked, continue with the next step).
- First adjust third-party cookies to be accepted.
- Mark Always allow cookies and click OK.
Mozilla Firefox - For PC
- Click on Tools and then Options.
- In the upper part of the window, select Privacy.
- Check the options Accept cookies from sites and accept third-party cookies and click OK.
Mozilla Firefox - For MAC
- In the top toolbar, click on Firefox and select Preferences.
- Click on Privacy.
- Mark Accept cookies from sites and accept third-party cookies and click OK.
-In the Safari menu, click on Preferences.
-Click on Security.
-In the Accept cookies section, select either Always or Only from the sites you browse.